Life Planning Workshops are offered to those who are likely to be released within a twelve month period. These workshops are designed to assist each participant in developing a personal plan for re-entry. The challenges addressed include:
- Applying Godly principles to daily life.
- Finding a safe, affordable residence, close to employment, and away from bad actors or unsupportive family or friends.
- Acquiring a job that will be reasonably satisfying, and not lead one to re-offend.
- Applying techniques that will help one manage stressful situations and avoid substance abuse of any kind.
- Managing essential expenses and providing for savings.
- Maintaining a loving and obedient relationship with Jesus forever with the support of a community of believers.
Read more about what we do ...
Copyright All Rights Reserved. Street Re-Entry Program of Maryland, Inc.